JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Collaborative Game Design

Finally came up with an idea. SOMETHING.
The game will be called: Save My Hard Drive.

Will maybe reveal details later on, like character designs and the like. Maybe a little storyline.
But friend Jacob... who I can link later, is doing most of the codin'. I might do proofreading. Because my skills with coding are teh PHAIL.
I really try though. But I have very poor logic. Or non-traditional logic. Yeah that's what I'll call it.

I don't know if it should be platform, rpg style, 3d, 2d, flash, or WHAT. I have that problem coming up with games a lot.


I also have the priviledge of finding a job or internship this summer. Great. Kinda wish my aunt would just stop nagging me. Not even my mother. But my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment