JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cosplaying

I've never cosplayed before but I've always wanted to.

Cosplaying is about emulating a character you love, and being them for a brief amount of time.
I just had the great idea of cosplaying a Kyoshi warrior from Avatar the last airbender.

I feel as long as you're a good cosplayer and not a creepy person, you're never too old to cosplay. 

Here's a list of characters I want to eventually cosplay in my life.

Ryoko - Tenchi Muyo
Motoko Kusanagi (the major) - Ghost in the Shell
Shiva - Final Fantasy 8
Yuna - Final Fantasy 10
Dr Girlfriend - The Venture Brothers

So far, that's the list. I will keep adding to it as time goes on.

This will require much sewing and knitting! Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment