JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Working on page 6 of my manga.

So... I have 3 more pages of my manga sketched out.
need to be fixed up before they're presentable.

I'll post pictures maybe later.

I decided to add some background story to it.

Through Toriko's narrative, how they met and canoodled. Hah. Canoodle.
They met in a warrior tournament. And she will tell that tale briefly.
And then her tale will blend into him meeting her priestesses.

Yey! This is going somewhere!

A lot of hard work. Due to misc. events, I have not been able to work on it as much. I should probably sketch some in my sketchbook instead of just doing story boarding in there. I would prob get a lot more done.

I can see how this shouldn't take ages to make, like some manga series do. Esp. if the work is spread equally. Just.... doing all this alone gets to be a lot of work. I'm not complaining, I'm doing this for fun.

BTW I stuck myself in the ass with a knitting needle. By accident. The bleeding stopped but that asscheek is still sore. Am a little upset about my stupidity in leaving it on the couch. But I'll survive. Unless that needle had salmonella or something. Then I'd need penicillin.
.... anywhoo....

Am gonna take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment