JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Sunday, September 1, 2013

WIP, A Geneva outfit redone (lolita inspired)

I am redoing a REALLY old piece of artwork. From when I was... what, 14, 15? I have always wanted to make a better design of her outfit while changing very little. Because looking at this picture not long after I made it... wow, a lot of the things on this outfit don't make sense! But its ok. It was one of my best pics at the time.

I guess it's part of that improvement meme thing.
As she is one of my Original Characters, I am forever working on her backstory, comic plot, and overall character design. I don't think she looks too android-ish right now, I want to work on that.


Its just lolita inspired. Probably kinda fairy kei come to think of it.


-MNR

No comments:

Post a Comment