JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things I learned about Illustrator and Blender

I still don't like Illustrator. However, I have to use it and I will have to get used to it.

In Windows, if you hit alt+lmb on a layer, it selects all objects on that layer. I've been having a lot of trouble with that. I couldn't select things easily, until I learned this trick. On Mac, you must press command and use left click.

I suppose I haven't learned all that many new things in Blender. I am using version 2.5. Vers. 2.6 is soon to come. I feel that, since I'm more of a 2d artist, that those features should be improved. I have ideas that will fix the interfaces for the painting menus, so it is more akin to a 2d painting software, and looks less makeshift. All in my free time, that is.


-MNR.

No comments:

Post a Comment