JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Monday, May 31, 2010

Old Inspiration

I should probably link my personal site here soon.



Was looking at my artwork on elfwood from years ago. Like, when I was 13-15 years old.
I remember all the traditional artwork, all with backgrounds, that I did. I was just looking at some of the artwork that other people are selling on etsy. I used to be able to do these things.
I just wonder... why can't I do this anymore.

I guess, it may because I don't have ideas, or I've become lazier. I sorta miss that.
Maybe to get inspired, I can remake these old pictures.

Oh, a link to my elfwood if anyone is interested: http://www.elfwood.com/~vardomelewyn

I posted some stuff a few months ago. But that is mostly old art.

No comments:

Post a Comment