JTPhillips Illustration and Crafts at Etsy

pinterest

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How DO they do it?: Mangas with very sparse storylines being dragged out

Have you noticed that there are some mangas that have very sparse storylines have books that drag on FOREVER?
Like... having 3 books max worth of manga, yet dragging it out for like 30 books instead?

I guess I have to learn that to be successful as mangaka, I have to learn to do that, instead of putting actual content in there.

Almost done with my comic book final for Graphic Storytelling. Will post the pages when I get them done.
But I'm so tired of working on it! I want to enjoy some of the week or so that I get...
called 'study days'. Before the finals.

I like the story but I am just tired. I want to sit and play games for a few seconds.

Of course, I have no job so I don't know what I'm going to do for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment